Key Results Area 3: Arts
Contact: Arts Grant Questions
Our focus is to support a vibrant and enriching society by increasing awareness and engagement by the general public in the arts. The Foundation considers grantmaking for programs, special projects/performances, and operations. Arts requests will only be reviewed once a year. Letters of inquiry should be submitted by November 1. We do not fund capital (building or general fundraising) campaigns.
|Visual & Performance Arts||Summit County based organizations and / or delivery of service in Summit County.|
Value-added characteristics include:
• Offers diversity of audience and/or diversity of participants
• Offers educational elements
• Equips, grows, sustains, or transforms the arts community
• Promotes and instills creativity in those who participate
• Serves children, seniors and underserved
• Increases attendance/participation in the arts
• Promotes MCMF mission and vision
Goal 10: Promote and expand opportunities to experience the arts for individuals and communities.
Goal 11: Demonstrate leadership in the arts in Summit County.
Goal 12: Promote excellence in the arts.
Goal 13: Leverage our grant investments dollars and accumulated knowledge to enhance mission accomplishment.