To improve the lives of people with serious mental illness by investing in innovative projects in Northeast Ohio having national transformational impact.
The Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation supports the nourishment of the human mind through the promotion of mental wellness, the arts, and education. We envision a world where:
- All regard mental wellness as an integral part of a healthy life.
- Recovery from mental illness is the expectation.
- The arts and education are cornerstones of a vibrant society.
To this end, The Margaret Clark Morgan Foundation will utilize best practices in its governance, management, and grantmaking; earning a reputation as an exemplary foundation and being a source of pride to the community and Morgan family.
Our Core Values
We believe and practice:
- Faithfulness to the Intent of our Founder, Margaret Clark Morgan.
- Innovation, Creativity, and Leadership
- Grantmaking that Makes a Difference
- Respectful, Open Communication
- Efficient, Effective Stewardship and Management
- Building and Sharing Knowledge